(1) Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people’s souls. Melody Beattie
(2) Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. Kahlil Gibran
(3) There is nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happen to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind and no scruples whatsoever. Alfred Hitchcock
(4) Sometimes, not talking about the problem is the best way to solve it.
(5) Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time. Denis Waitly
(6) Time is equal to life; therefore, waste your time and waste your life, or master your time and master your life. Alan Lakein
(7) Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Chesterfield
(8) Take good care of time, how you spend it, for nothing is more precious than time. In one little moment, short as it is, heaven may be won or lost. The Cloud of Unknowing
(9) If the hair has become white, a man does not on that account become old; thaough a man may be young, if he is learned the gods look upon him as old. Laws of Manu 2. 136
(10) To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art or of living. Henri F Amiel
(11) Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. Malcolm Forbes
(12) The self is not something that one finds. It’s something one creates. Thomas Szasz
(13) The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change. C Rogers
(14) A goal without a plan is just a wish.
(15) Education costs money, but then so does ignorance. Sir Claus Moser
(16) Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
(17) Fear and worry desappear when ignorance is dispelled by knowledge.
(18) Many people believe that religion has come down from heaven but Buddhists know that Buddhism started on the earth and reached heaven.
(19) The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication. Cecil B. Demille
(20) Humanity is never so beautiful as when praying for forgiveness, or else forgiving another. Jean Paul
(21) The best deed of a great man is to forgive and forget. Nahjul Balagha
(22) Forgiveness of otheres is a gift to yourself. Larry Miller
(23) I can be all that I can imagine.
(24) Knowledge is probably the only form of exchange in this world which has a multiplier effect on both the giver and the taker, where both benefit.
(25) Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X
(26) The strongest principle of growth lies in the human choice. George Moore
(27) Sail away from the safe harbour….Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
(28) Education is the best provision for old age.
(29) It is always the start that requires the greatst effort. James Cash Penney
(30) Formal education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune.
(31) The self is not something that one finds. It’s something one creates. Thomas Sxasz
(32) The Hollow Men
We are the hollow men
We are stuffed men
Headpiece of filled with straw
T.S Eliot (1888-1965) written in 1925
(33) Marriage is neither heaven nor hell; it is simply purgatory. Abraham Lincoln
(34) A poor man who marries a wealthy woman gets a ruler and not a wife.
(35) Women are never stronger than when they arm themeslves with their weaknesses. Madame du Deffand
(36) Women fall in love through their ears and men through their eyes. Woodrow Wyatt
(37) If you want your wife to listen to you, talk to another woman.
(38) An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her. Agatha Christie
(39) A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. John C Maxwell
(40) In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men. Cicero
(41) In reality ‘learning’ and ‘change’ are synonymous. Unknown
(42) Learning is a treasure.
(43) If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing.
(44) If you are not happy as you are, where you are, you will never be happy. Swami Rama Tirtha
(45) Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
(46) We are earth people on a spiritual journey to the stars. Our quest, our earth walk, is to look within, to know who we are, to see that we are connected to all things, that there is no separation, only in the mind. Lakota Seer
(47) There is only one journey; going inside you. Rainer M Rilke
(48) Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. Joseph Campbell
(49) Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, you can achieve. Mary Kay Ash
(50)The most important thing is God’s blessing and if you believe in God and you believe in yourself, you have nothing to worry about. Mohamed Al-Fayed
(51) Business opportunities are like buses; there’s always another one coming. Richard Branson
(52) Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary….. if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. MK Gandhi
(53) The time early in the morning, one and a half hours before sunrise, called brahma muhurta, is ideal for spiritual activities. Bhagavata Purana
(54) Get up early. I dare you to do it for a few weeks. Your life is too precious a thing to waste. You know that you can be bigger than you currently are. So join The 5 O’clock Club. Win the Battle of the Bed. Put mind over mattress. Get up early. And as Benjamin Franklin once noted.“There will be plenty of time to sleep when you are dead.” Robin Sharma
(55) Woke up, fell out of bed Dragged a comb across my head Found my way downstairs and drank a cup And looking up, I noticed I was late Found my coat and grabbed my hat Made the bus in seconds flat. John Lennon, ‘A Day in the life’
(56) People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
(57) It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. Edmund Hillary
(58) Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie which we ascribe to heaven. William Shakespeare
(59) Be content to seem what you really are. Marcus Aurelius
(60) Self-knowledge is the shortest road to the knowledge of God. When Ali asked Mohammad, ‘what am I to do that may not waste my time?’, the Prophet answered, ‘Learn to know thyself.’ Aziz ibn Muhammad al-Nasaft
(61) All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The buddha
(62) He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened. Tao Te Ching
(63) Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford
(64) If you meditate in the right manner, then the current of mind induced will continue to flow even in the midst of your work. It is as though there were two ways of expressing the same idea; the same line that you take in meditation will be expressed in your activities. Ramana Maharshi
(65) meditation and Action; He who knows these two together/ Through action leaves death behind/ And through meditation gains immortality. Upanishads
(66) The ending of sorrow is the beginning of wisdom. Knowledge is always within the shadow of ignorance. Meditation is freedom from thought and a movement in the ecstasy of truth. Meditation is explosion of intelligence. Jiddu Krisnamurati
(67) There is no meditation without wisdom, and there is no wisdom without meditation. When a man has both meditation and wisdom, he is indeed close to nirvana.
(68) In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are. Arnold Glasgow
(69) The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity. Lewis Grizzard
(70) The goal of life is living in agreement with nature. Zeno
(71) The mind, which is not material, is related to insight(non-visual perception), compassion, and the profound intelligence- which is the real goal of life- and therefore of education. Obviously one needs a brain that functions well(like one needs a heart or a liver that functions well)but the real source of acting rightly, of a religious life is the mind. Jiddu Krishnamurti
(72) If success is your destination, Respondez is the path.
(73) “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction. Warren Buffett
(74) Knowledge is power.
(75) A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary. Thomas Carruthers
(76) Sustainability is here to stay or we may not be. Niall Fitzgerald
(77) Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. Albert Einstein
(78) College is like a fountain of knowledge- and the students are there to drink.
(79) Education is the best provision for old age. Aristotle
(80) Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
(81) Experience is a good school, but the fees are high. Heinrich Heine
(82) Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward. Vernon Law
(83) learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century. Perelman
(84) Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. Malcolm Forbes
(85) Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Will Durant
(86) Education costs money but then so does ignorance. Sir Claus Moser
(87) Sail away from the safe harbour…..Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
(88) Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. Margaret Fuller
(89) whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right. Henry Ford
(90) There are always difficultculties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. Ralph W Emerson
(91) How will you know the difficulties of being human, if you are always flying off to blue perfection? Where will you plant your grief seeds? Workers need ground to scrape and hoe, not the sky of unspecified desire. Jalaluddin Rumi
(92) No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster. The Dalai Lama XIV
(93) He who nurtures benevolence for all creatures and in his heart overcomes all difficulties will receive riches at every step. Chankya Niti
(94) Spiritual evolution occurs as the result of removing obstacles and not actually acquiring anything new. Devotion enables surrender of the mind’s vanities and eherished illusions so that it progressively becomes free and more open to the light of Truth. David Hawkins
(95) Devotion must not be like the flood of the rainy season in which all get washed away. Devotion should be like the river that retains water even in the hottest season. Kabir
(96) Life is always a polarity. If there were no darkness there would be no light…..if the sun always shone you would not appreciate it. Silver Birch
(97) Within light there is darkness, but do not try to understand that darkness. Within darkness there is light, but do not look for that light. Light and darkness is a pair, like the foot before and the foot behind in walking. Shih,tuo
(98) Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark. Rabindranath Tagore
(99) just be alone, sit silently, and look into the darkness. Become one with the dark, disappear into it. Look at the stars-feel the distance, the silence, the emptiness, and use night for your meditation. Sitting in bed doing nothing….just feeling. Many are completely unaware of the beauties of the night… it is the right time for meditation.Osho
(100) passion- to keep going further. Hope, for a new morning , everyday. Will, to keep crossing milestones. Strength, to set new records. Power, to set new benchmarks. Spirit, to touch new skies. Intention, to change the times. Inspiration, to go beyond ourselves.
(101) If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters. Alan K. Simpson
(102) The only thing that stands between a person and what they want from life is often the will to try it and the faith to believe it’s possible. Rich De Vos
(103) Defining success is no easy task. It is a very personal thing. But there are many traits that those we consider successful seem to share. And that’s what this little movie is all about…..
(104) Nothing succeeds like success. Old saying
(105) I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. Sigmund Freud
(106) Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. Walt Disney
(107) Music is what life sounds like. Eric Olson
(108) Stay on top of your finances. Don’t leave that up to others. Leif Garrett
(109) Fashions fade, style is eternal. YSl
(110) Teach best what you most need to learn. Richard David Bach
(111) Teachers open the door but you must enter by yourself. Chinese Proverb
(112) Nothing gold can stay. Robert Frost
(113) Education is the transmission of civilization. Will Durant.
(114) You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahlil Gibran.
(115) He who gives liberally goes straight to the gods; on the high ridge of heaven he stands exalted. Rig Veda
(116) Give, and it will be give to you….for the measure you give will be the measure you get back. Bible 6.38
(117) Give not with the thought to gain, and be patient unto they lord. Quran 74. 6-7
(118)Giving simply because it is right to give, without thought of return, at a proper time, in proper circumstances, and to a worthy person, is enlightened giving, Giving with regrets or in the expectation of receiving some favour or of getting something in return, is selfish giving. Bhagavad Gita 17.20-21
(119) You must be the change you wish to see in the world. MK Gandhi
(120) Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstory.
(121) We can change the world, but not improve it, if we do not have peace. Sri chinmoy
(122) Since you alone are responsible for your thoughts, only you can change them. You will want to change them when you realize that each thought creates according to its own nature. Paramahansa yogananda
(123) I had always been the one to decide what’s best for me, and who and what could make me happy. It’s really frustrating and full let Him make me feel how much I am loved. I will let Him surprise me and show me the things I have never known before. Itakeoffthemask, com
(124) I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. Rudyard Kipling
(125) Make it a practice to judge persons and things in the most favourable light at all times and under all circumstances. Saint Vincent de Paul
(126) A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses. Chinese Proverb
(127) Along with education, which generally deals only with academic accomplishments, we need to develop more altruism and a sense of caring and responsibility for others. The XIV Dalia Lama
(128) Still waters run no mills. Anonymous
(129) Nature provides exceptions to every every rule. Margaret Fuller
(130) When the soil disappears, the soul disappears. Ymber Delecto
(131) Waste is a tax on the whole people. Albert Atwood
(132) Energy conservation is the foundation of energy independence. Tom Allen
(133) Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites. William R
(134) Education should commence at birth.
(135) Modern technology owes ecology an apology. Alan M Eddison
(136) Man is child of his environment.
(137) Smile don’t frown. Look up, don’t look down. Believe in your self don’t let yourself go. Just be who you are and let your life flow. Kirstie Alley
(138) Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. MK Gandhi
(139) It isn’t true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. Ram Dass
(140) we are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be we have the power to make ourselves. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself. Swami Vivekananda
(141) For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. African Proverb
(142) Fear nothing else, but try to fear fear……Remember, no matter what your tests are, you are not too weak to fight. God will not suffer you to be tempted more than you are able to bear. Paramahansa Yogananda
(143) Do not take this material world so seriously because it is always changing. Something terrible that you take so seriously today is going to change tomorrow. Radhanath Swami
(144) Parents bring their experience to the table, students their personality and counselors the knowledge to weave it all together.
(145) Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
(146) Everything goes in cycles, to a degree. Herb Brooks
(147) Education should commence at birth and cease only at death. Albert Einstein
(148) Education is the movement from darkness to light. Allan Bloom
(149) You teach best what you need to learn most. Richard David Bach
(150) Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. John F. Kennedy
(151) A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. Chinese Proverb
(152) Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(153) A ship is safe in harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. William Shedd
(154) Books are lighthouses erected in the great sea of time.
(155) Short filmmaking can be a fine art. Terri Windling
(156) Offense is the essence of air power. General H H Arnold
(157)Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Henry Ford
(158)History is only a value of relation.
(159) Artificial Intelligence is whatever hasn’t been done yet. Larry Tesler
(160) You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
(161) If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago? Bill Gate
(162) compassion literally means to feel with, to suffer with. Everyone is capable of compassion, and yet everyone tends to avoid it because it’s uncomfortable. And the avoidance produces psychic numbing-resis-tance to experiencing our pain for the world and other beings. Joanna Macy
(163) Compassion is not religious business, it is human business, it is not luxury, it is essential for our own peace and mental stability, it is essential for human survival. Tenzin Gyatso, the XIVth Dalai Lama
(164) If ye realize the Voidness, Compassion will arise within your hearts; If ye lose all differentiation between yourselves and others, fit to serve others ye will be; And when in serving others ye shall win success, then shall ye meet with me; And finding me, ye shall attain Buddhahood. Milarepa
(165) He who regards the world as he does the fortune of his own body can govern the world. He who loves the world as he does his own body can be entrusted with the world. Tao Te Ching
(166) The wife is not the husband’s bond-slave but his companion and equal partner in all his joys and sorrows, and is as free as the husband to choose her own path. MK Gandhi
(167) In Vedic times, women taught the highest truths and received the same veneration as men….Women must not be discouraged from finding their own solutions to their own solutions to their problems. Swami Vivekananda
(168) Is God man or woman? The answer to this question is neither- God is That. But if you must give God a gender, God is more female than ale, for he is contained in She. Mata Amritanandamayi
(169) Men and women are protecting friends one of another; they enjoin the right and forbid the wrong, and they establish worship and they pay the poor-due, and they obey Allah and His messager. Quran 9-71
(170) Knowledge is power. Anonymous
(171) Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. Aldous Huxley
(172)Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you all.
(173) It’s what you learn after you know it all that count. Harry Truman
(174) The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance. Percy Bysshe Shelley
(175) You teach best what you most need to learn. Richard David Bach
(176) The future depends on what we do in the present. Mahatma Gandhi
(177) Education is a progressive discover of our own ignorance. Will Durant
(178) In spiritual life there is no room for compromise. Awakening is not negotiable; we cannot bargain to hold on to things that please us while relinquishing things that do not matter to us. A lukewarm yearning for awakening is not enough to sustain us through the difficulties lnvolved in letting go. It is important to understand that anything that can be lost was never truly ours, anything that we deeply cling to only imprisons us. Jack kornfield
(179) As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Nelson Mandela
(180) All the world is liberated, O Nanak, by embarking upon the Boat of Truth. Guru Nanak
(181) A man only learns in two ways-by reading and by association with smarter people.
(182) Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know. Daniel J. Boorstin
(183) It is all about the strategy. Michael Schumacher
(184) Learning is like rowing upstream; not to advance is to drop back. Chinese proverb
(185) Harmony with nature will bring you a happiness known to few city dwellers. In the company of other truth seekers it will be easier for you to meditate and think of God. Paramahansa Yogananda
(186) The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance. Percy Bysshe Shelley
(187) Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. Vernon Howard
(188) Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett
(189) Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. Albert Einstein
(190) Nine tenths of education is encouragement. Anatole France
(191) The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future life. plato
(192) The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. Sydney J Harris
(193) To the uneducated, the letter A is just three sticks. AA Millne
(194) The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
(195) Love is more eminent than knowledge and greater than intelligence. Hugo of St Victor
(196) Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God. Everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God. For God is love.
St John, Epistle
(197) Both light and shadow are the dance of love. Love has no cause, it is the astrolabe of God’s secrets. Lover and loving are inseparable and timeless. Although I may try to descrive love, when I experience it, I am speechless. Although I may try to write about love, I am rendered helpess. My pen breaks, and the paper slips away at the ineffable place where lover loving and loved are one. Every moment is made glorious by the light of love. Jalaluddin Rumi
(198) “ Let me not pray to be sheliered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them.
Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.
Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved, but for the patience to win my freedom.”
(199) After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. Nelson Mandela
(200) Every community, every caste, every linguistic group must be allowed freedom to flourish, prosper and develop, yet they must be woven into one india, to a unified india. Rajiv Gandhi
(201) Argue for your limitations and sure enough, they’re yours. Richard Bach
(202) Genius without education is like silver in the mine. Benjamin Franklin
(203) The secret in education lies in respecting the student. Ralph Emerson
(204) Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. Les Brown
(205) Whether you think you can or think you can’t- you are right. Henry Ford
(206) One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests. John Stuart Mill
(207) Learning is related to the buddhi, intellect. It is not mere scholarship. Familiarity with books is not knowledge. One’s entire life is a continuous process of learning. Any process of inquiry is related to learning. But basically our inquiry should be concerned with finding out what is transient and what is permanent. This is true knowledge. Sri Satya Sai Baba
(208) Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.
(209) Sail away from the safe harbour….Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
(210) The creation of beauty is Art. Ralph Waldo Emerson
(211) Spiritual seekers look for self-realisation or enlightenment in the future. Eckhart Tolle
(212) Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity. We need only to be awake, alive in the present moment. Thich Nhat Hanh
(213) As following rivers disappear in the sea, Losing their names and forms, So a wise man, freed from name and form, Attains the divine Purusha, who is greater than the Great. Mudaka Upanishad, Book 3 Chapter 2 Sloke 8
(214) Women are lining up to marry me, because I’m a nice guy, because I’m loaded, because I know how to deal with women. SILVIO BERLUSCONI (Italian prime minister, on why women find him irresistible)
(215) I’m sure we would not have had men on the moon if It had not been for Wells and Verne and the people who write about this…I’m rather proude of the fact that I know several astronauts who became astronauts through reading my books. Artur C Clarke
(216) Literacy is not a luxury, it is a right and a responsibility. If our world is to meet the challenges of the 21st we must harness the energy and creativity of all our citizens. Bill Clinton
(217) Literacy unlocks the door to learning throughout life, is essential to development and health, and opens the way for democratic participation and active citizenship. Kofi Annan
(218) Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man. Swami Vivekananda
(219) The end product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and adversities of nature. S Radhakrishnan
(210) The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live. The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. You only live once- but if you work it right, once is enough. Dr. Lekha Adik Pathak and family
(221) A man has three names; the name he inherits, the name his parents give him and the name he makes for himself. Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibillity.
(222) The world is but a canvas to the imagination. Henry David Thoreau
(223) Those whom the gods love grow young. Oscar Wilde
(224) Good questions outrank easy answers. Anonymous
(225) We have a hard time forgetting the injuries we have received from others, but an even harder time remembering how much we have injured others.
(226) The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. Sydney J Harris
(227) Education’s purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one. Malcolm Forbes
(228) Only the deucated are free.
(229) A creator has the right to control the disposition of his or her works. Esther Dyson
(230) Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. Seneca
(231) If you’re looking for growth, we’re looking for you.
(232) Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.Oprah Winfrey
(233) “To get rich is glorious” Deng Xiaoping proclaimed,
(234) Labels are for filing. Labels are for clothing. Labels are not for people.
(235) He loves his country best who strives to make it best.
(236) In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must achieved. Franklin D Roosevelt
(237) God can be realised through all paths. All religions are true. The important thing is to reach the roof. You can reach it by stone stairs or by wooden stairs or by bamboo steps or by a rope. You can also climb up by a bamboo pole. Ramakrishna
(238) Do not be misled by what you see around you, or be influenced by what you see. You live in a world which is a playground of illusion, full of false paths, false values and false ideals. But you are not part of that world. Sai Baba
(239) Parents can only give good advice to children or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in her own hands. Anne Frank
(240) There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same. Chinese proverb
(241) Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. Mahatma Gandhi
(242) Man is both a creator and moulder of his environment.
(243) There is pleasure when a sore is scratched, But to be without sores is more pleasurable still. Just so, there are pleasures in wouldly desires, But to be without desires is more pleasurable still. Nagarjuna
(244) The old that is strong does not wither. J R R Tolkien
(245) Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often. Mark Twain
(246) Sail away form the safe harbour …Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain
(247) Intellectual education is not the acquisition of facts but learning how to make facts live.
(248) I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think. Socrates
(249) Love is friendship set on fire. Jeremy Taylor
(250) We are ready to sit down with Mr Obama face-to-face and put the global issues on the table, man-to-man, freely, and in front of the media and see whose solutions are better. MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD, Iranian President, on debating with Barack Obama